Dear friends of Ayurveda and Yoga,
We welcome the new year and a new beginning. What will this year bring for you? More inner peace, a sense of freedom and well-being, inner fullfilment and satisfaction, more joy and laughter? More time to be and enjoy?
I encourage you to use this time of the year; to let go of old habits that no longer serve you and choose something that positively enhances your quality of life such as:
- eating more fresh fruit and vegetables
- spending more time outside in nature: at the beach, in the bush, in the mountains, rivers and lakes
- being more physically active: gardening, walking, swimming, stretching – everything counts
- getting plenty of sleep
- practicing the art of living in the moment, being present in the here and now
- forgiving yourself and others
- practicing positive thinking and wishing positive things
- surrounding yourself with light, love and beauty
- reducing any unnecessary ballast
- connecting with like-minded people
- be grateful and helpful to others
- taking responsibility for yourself and your life, making sure what you do, say and think is aligned with your core life values
I am here to assist you on your healing journey through consultations, counselling and many different Ayurvedic treatments. The wellness centre is open Mondays to Fridays 9am to 3pm, and every second Saturday 9am to 1pm.
If you are interested in making an appointment or to discuss your individual health concern, please contact me on either email@example.com or 021 023 50601.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With love and light